Payment Options

VISIT US ALSO AT: STRAIGHTJACKET APPAREL.COM

We are set up through PayPal for now. Send us an email at StraightJacketApparel@gmail.com for what products you would like to purchase, then we will send you an invoice. Cheers, -Satchel Sam

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Budhha


Buddha.  My older Brother likes the symbolism of Buddha, the enlightenment and so on.  In a way we are searching for something.  When we were designing this shirt, we couldn’t find an image of Buddha that would work with what we had in mind.  After hours of researching going through pictures, we came across a small statue that I thought was the style of Buddha that we were looking for.  And with one great symbol there had to be more.  I am not sure exactly what the Chinese looking symbol means, but since I don’t know Chinese and I didn’t have a translator at the time I picked on that I thought was cool looking and added some lines and took away some others, so it kept its basic shape, but it still looked authentic.  So I apologize if it means something else, than just something that look Awesome.  The Symbol of the Flaming Balls, I thought it would be cool to have it represent the three Brothers that we are, and that it part of the meaning but it is actually: Tirantana, which has the meanings of Buddha and his teachings, the Sangha and his followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment