Payment Options

VISIT US ALSO AT: STRAIGHTJACKET APPAREL.COM

We are set up through PayPal for now. Send us an email at StraightJacketApparel@gmail.com for what products you would like to purchase, then we will send you an invoice. Cheers, -Satchel Sam

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Persian Design


Persian Design: Wow, you really like the wings, huh? Not necessarily.  But because of the first design I wanted to move to this one.  When I was searching on how to draw the Wings on my other design the image of the Faravahar, came up on the search window.  I really liked the original design and what it stood for:  Wisdom of age. Good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. It has no beginning and no end.. etc.

            I changed the look of it a bit and put “Sam” in place of the Old Wise Man in the original image, but I think a lot of the same meanings and symbolism can still be applied.  I would like to do more with the Arabic Language; I think it is very beautiful when it’s written and also spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment