Payment Options

VISIT US ALSO AT: STRAIGHTJACKET APPAREL.COM

We are set up through PayPal for now. Send us an email at StraightJacketApparel@gmail.com for what products you would like to purchase, then we will send you an invoice. Cheers, -Satchel Sam

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cirlce


Even though I’ve had fun working and designing the other images, this one was a lot of fun to do.  It is quite simple and plain, but I think that is why I like it so much.  The circle was an idea from some of the pictures of scarab beetles design I was looking at, the moon was something as an afterthought because scarabs are usually seen pushing the sun.  And the Eye of Ra is just a cool looking symbol.  If I could I would just use that symbol almost anywhere.  And throughout some of the other designs you might be able to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment